8/15/08

discovery

Isa buys me a drink



blood oranges

Some paintings I've finished over the past few days. I'm going to do a few portraits since I have a few new passport and ID photos to work from. Also I can flesh them out more satisfyingly and less aggravatingly.

The middle one may need work. It's, by far, the most worked of the three. My limbs are jaundiced, but I need to let this painting sit for a while. The "flash" effect is in the painting itself and not a result of my digital camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ross,

I really like the blood oranges piece...it's kind of sad but it feels like a bit of history now.
I hope you find the jeg I sent useful.

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the history behind the blood oranges is, but I too enjoy it.
我特别想你啊
没关系 过一个月,我们就见面 对吧
爱你 想你
好好学习!
-四芽